As the title says, this week challenge is about someone(s). You can write anything. About someone who teaches you more about life (it could be as unexpected as your son or daughter!). About someone who inspires you (it may be a famous person or even a taxi driver you just met!). About the one whom you’ve been waiting for to spend the rest of your life, but you haven’t met yet 🙂 (hey, people say that what we say and think are our prayers.. so why don’t we write it.. who knows that one of the readers might be ‘the one’? 😉 )
Or you might want to tell about a couple who becomes your role model (your parents? Habibie – Ainun? Or else?). Or you might think of someone who introduced you to the blogging world (and share the story about your blog as well..). Or about someone who made you love (or hate) learning English so much (your English teacher? a random stranger?). Or you might remember someone whom you want to say sorry to, but you haven’t… :(. Or someone whom you want to thank, but you haven’t. . .
Well, we are sure there are some many stories to tell, so write them and share them with us :). This is also a good chance to practice our latest topic (Relative pronouns – “who” and “whom”). So, we’ll be looking forward to your posts! Share the link to your post (or read others’ posts) in the inlinkz below:
* * *
*Let’s learn together! One selected post will be reviewed by one of our mentors. By the way, have you read the latest review?
*Check also our previous challenges:
- Simple Thing(s) [EF 16.15]
- Are You Under or Over Insured? [EF 16.14]
- Review EF16.12: Your First Time
- EF16.13 Challenge: Indonesian Writer
- Worth it vs Worthed
- EF16.12 Challenge: Your First Time
- Kenapa Baca Buku Berbahasa Inggris?
- EF16.11 Challenge: Holiday + A Picture
- Need An Inspiration to Write in English? Here, Pick One! 😀
- EF 16.10 What Kind of Adjustment(s) You Need to Do During Ramadan?